We just upgraded our web servers to have a full library of oxygen multistep information. You can freely access these advanced protocols, including all of Ardenne's methods at these sites
- Oxygen Multistep Therapy was developed by Manfred von Ardenne. The therapy works by using a short term increase in plasma oxygen to reverse capillary swelling which blocks blood flow.
- Altitude Contrast Training is a method that combines OMST with simulated high altitude training to enhance stress adaptivity of the body.
- Hypoxic Fatigue is the long term effect of stress induced physiology. Stress causes a breakdown which reduces plasma oxygen, which in turn triggers vascular inflammation and finally degeneration. Hypoxic fatigue is describes the process that reduces cellular energy as a result of this degenerative process.
- WHNLive eBooks is the location of our publications which provide full video and text explanations of cell physiology emphasizing cellular energetics as a therapy priority.
- WHNLive HowTo Library is a library of methods which describe detoxification protocols useful to restore health after a wide range of conditions.